Creating one or more trusts is a wise and generous move. The next step is to enlist our professional investment managers to help grow the wealth that will support your family members and favorite causes.
- Customize your approach
- Diversify your portfolios
- Receive valuable reporting services
- Pursue long-range goals
An approach you can trust
The Ameris Bank Wealth Management team doesn't have investment products to sell. Instead, we work with third-party investment managers to make sure you have access to all the solutions you need to grow your trust's value.
We manage individual, family, office and institutional accounts and offer investment reporting, performance measurement, income collection and other services.
- Choose a fund portfolio through Ameris Bank or direct us (as trustee) to work with an outside investment management firm that you already have in place. If the manager’s performance over time is not acceptable, a new manager will be selected after proper due diligence.
- Bring multiple custodial accounts together. We have the ability to aggregate multiple accounts into an overall portfolio. With your approval, we can contact multiple custodians to pull together this information.
The Wealth Management team strives to create a diversified portfolio spread over multiple investment styles to reduce the overall risk.
- Smaller accounts generally use institutional mutual funds or exchange-traded funds (ETFs) for efficiency.
- Larger accounts generally use a combination of marketable securities and ETFs, where appropriate.
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR JOB
We're here to help every step of the way.
Ameris Bank is a full-service financial institution serving customers in the Southeast and Mid-Atlantic, with locations in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia.
We do not provide legal or tax advice. Please consult your legal or tax advisor in regards to your own situation. Financial products made available or recommended by Ameris Bank that are not bank deposits are not insured by the FDIC; are not a deposit or other obligation of, or guaranteed by, Ameris Bank; and are subject to investment risks, including possible loss of the principal amount invested.