Figuring out what to do with your business's excess funds can be a tough call. You want them to earn top dollar, but don't want to tie them up for years at a time. A money market offers the best of both worlds - investment-quality returns and instant access to your money.
- Attractive interest returns1
- Immediate access to funds
- Online and Mobile Banking
Everything you need to know
- $2,500 to open the account and earn interest (disclaimer: If you close your account before interest is credited, you may not receive the accrued interest.)
- Access to online, mobile, and telephone banking, plus e-statements and alerts
- $12 monthly account price OR $0 monthly account price when a daily balance of $1,000, or average daily balance of $3,000, is maintained
- An excess debit fee of $10 will be charged for each withdrawal which exceeds the federal limitations1 of six per statement cycle
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR JOB
We're here to help every step of the way.
Lower your monthly account price to $10, if assessed, by enrolling in e-statements.
Ameris Bank is a full-service financial institution serving customers in the Southeast and Mid-Atlantic, with locations in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia.
1 Federal Transaction Limitations: Federal law governs withdrawal transactions from Savings and Money Market accounts. And if transactions exceed limits, the account could be reclassified as non-interest bearing. Federal law limits transfers to another deposit account with Ameris Bank or to a third party to a total of 6 per statement cycle (or 6 per month for quarterly statements). These transfers include: preauthorized agreement, telephone request, check, debit card, draft including online banking transfers and sweep transfers. Withdrawals made in person at an Ameris Bank office or at an ATM are not subject to these limitations.