Save for the future and keep your eye on tomorrow. An Ameris Personal Savings Account gives you the confidence to build up your savings so you can reach your mark. Whether you’re setting aside money for a car, vacation, college or a rainy day, this account will help you achieve your goals.
- $100 to open the account
- $200 minimum balance to earn interest1
- Online and Mobile Banking
Everything you need to know
- $100 to open the account; $200 minimum daily balance to earn interest1
- Access to online, mobile and telephone banking, plus e-statements and alerts
- $11 quarterly account price OR $0 quarterly account price when a $300 or greater average daily balance is maintained
- A savings withdrawal fee of $10 will be charged for each debit transaction2 in excess of 6 per quarter. This is an activity fee unrelated to the federal transaction limitations.3
- Lower your quarterly account price to $9, if assessed, by enrolling in e-statements.
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR JOB
We're here to help every step of the way.
1If you close account before interest is credited, you may not receive the accrued interest.
2Debit transactions include withdrawals made in person at an Ameris Bank office or at an ATM, automatic transfer or payment from the account.
3Federal Transaction Limitations: Federal law governs withdrawal transactions from Savings and Money Market accounts. And if transactions exceed limits, the account could be reclassified as non-interest bearing. Federal law limits transfers to another deposit account with Ameris Bank or to a third party to a total of 6 per statement cycle (or 6 per month for quarterly statements). These transfers include: preauthorized agreement, telephone request, check, debit card, draft including online banking transfers and sweep transfers. Withdrawals made in person at an Ameris Bank office or at an ATM are not subject to these limitations.