An astronaut, a doctor, a police officer, a teacher. Your child or grandchild can become anything they dream of. Help them become something that will always be valuable: a saver.
- For customers ages 18 and younger
- No monthly fees
- $0.01 minimum balance to earn interest1
Everything you need to know
- For customers 18 years of age and younger
- No minimum balance to open an account
- No quarterly account price
- $0.01 minimum daily balance to earn interest1
- Access to online, mobile and telephone banking, plus e-statements and alerts
- Withdrawals subject to federal transaction limitations.2
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR JOB
We're here to help every step of the way.
1If you close account before interest is credited, you may not receive the accrued interest.
2Federal Transaction Limitations: Federal law governs withdrawal transactions from Savings and Money Market accounts. And if transactions exceed limits, the account could be reclassified as non-interest bearing. Federal law limits transfers to another deposit account with Ameris Bank or to a third party to a total of 6 per statement cycle (or 6 per month for quarterly statements). These transfers include: preauthorized agreement, telephone request, check, debit card, draft including online banking transfers and sweep transfers. Withdrawals made in person at an Ameris Bank office or at an ATM are not subject to these limitations.