Maybe you have detailed plans for your business's future. Or perhaps it's just a glimmer of an idea that needs more time to take shape. Regardless, set some money aside today so you can take action when the time is right.
- Competitive interest rate
- Low minimum balance
- Online and Mobile Banking
- Low or no maintenance fees
Everything you need to know
- $100 to open the account; $500 minimum balance to earn interest1
- Access to online, mobile, and telephone banking, plus e-statements and alerts
- $11 quarterly account price OR $0 quarterly account price when a minimum daily balance of
$500 is maintained
- A savings withdrawal fee of $10 will be charged for each debit transaction2 in excess of six per quarter. This is an activity fee unrelated to the federal transaction limitations.3
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR JOB
We're here to help every step of the way.
1 If you close your account before interest is credited, you may not receive the accrued interest.
2 Debit transactions include withdrawals made in person at an Ameris Bank office or at an ATM, automatic transfer or payment from the account.
3 Federal Transaction Limitations: Federal law oversees withdrawal transactions from Savings and Money Market accounts. If transactions exceed limits defined by the law, the account could be reclassified as non-interest bearing. Federal law limits transfers to another deposit account with Ameris Bank or to a third party to a total of six (6) per statement cycle (or six (6) per month for quarterly statements). These transfers include: preauthorized agreement, telephone request, check, debit card, draft including online banking transfers and sweep transfers. Withdrawals made in person at an Ameris Bank office or at an ATM are not subject to these limitations.