Personal Money Market
Save more, earn more. With an Ameris Bank Money Market account, the more you save, the more you earn thanks to our tiered interest rates. Plus it's easy to make withdrawals¹ when you're ready to make that long-awaited purchase.
- Easy access to your hard-earned savings
- Stay connected through Online, Mobile or Telephone banking
- Sign up for convenient e-statements and account alerts
Everything you need to know
- $2,500 to open the account; $2,500 minimum daily balance to earn interest2
- Access to online, mobile and telephone banking, plus e-statements and alerts
- $12 monthly account price OR $0 monthly account price when a $1,000 daily balance or $3,000 average balance is maintained
- An excess debits fee of $10 will be charged for each withdrawal transaction which exceeds the federal limitation1 of six per statement cycle
- Lower your monthly account price to $10, if assessed, by enrolling in e-statements
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR JOB
We're here to help every step of the way.
1Federal Transaction Limitations: Federal law governs withdrawal transactions from Savings and Money Market accounts. And if transactions exceed limits, the account could be reclassified as non-interest bearing. Federal law limits transfers to another deposit account with Ameris Bank or to a third party to a total of 6 per statement cycle (or 6 per month for quarterly statements). These transfers include: preauthorized agreement, telephone request, check, debit card, draft including online banking transfers and sweep transfers. Withdrawals made in person at an Ameris Bank office or at an ATM are not subject to these limitations.
2If you close account before interest is credited, you may not receive the accrued interest.