A checking account that lets you earn interest and gives you high-value upgrades? Yes, with Advantage Checking.
- Earns interest1
- ATM fees reimbursed
- Higher debit card limits
- Online and Mobile Banking
Everything you need to know
- Earn interest on your account balance1
- Increased daily limit to $5,000 for debit card signature point-of-sale transactions, at your request
- Access at any ATM nationwide, with all ATM fees reimbursed
- Option to increase your current Ameris Bank CD rate to a posted rate once during the term of the CD, at your request
- No cost for all incoming domestic wires
- No cost for Ameris Bank wallet-style checks (other check styles are available for purchase)
- No cost for safe deposit box, when available
- $50 to open the account
- No minimum balance requirements on a Personal Savings account when a quarterly $25 scheduled transfer is established and maintained from your Advantage Checking account2
- Access to online, mobile and telephone banking, plus e-statements and alerts
- Visa® debit card
- No charge for purchase of official checks
- $20 monthly account price OR $0 monthly account price when the combined total of all related Ameris Bank current personal loan balances and average daily balances (during the statement cycle) within personal deposit accounts is $25,000 or greater
- Customers age 62 and over receive a 25% discount on the monthly account price, if assessed
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR JOB
We're here to help every step of the way.
1If you close account before interest is credited, you may not receive the accrued interest.
2The Personal Savings quarterly account price is not assessed when the qualifying scheduled transfer from the checking account occurs.
3ATM Usage: You may use an Ameris Bank debit card at any Ameris Bank ATM free of charge. If you use a non Ameris Bank ATM, you will incur a $2 service charge in addition to any ATM service charge assessed by the owner of the ATM