CDs & IRAs
Tomorrow is coming soon enough. So is next year. And, at some point, retirement. If you're wondering how you're going to pay for everything the future holds, take a close look at Certificates of Deposit (CDs) and Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs). They pay higher interest than regular savings accounts and offer a range of investment options to fit your financial goals.
- Competitive interest rates
- Variety of fixed-term CD options
- Roth and Traditional IRA options
- Track growth with Online Banking
Everything you need to know
Certificates of Deposit
- Choice of certificates ranging from 6 months to 3 years
- $1,000 minimum opening deposit
- Option to automatically renew at maturity and roll interest earned back into your CD
- Transfer interest to another Ameris Bank interest-bearing account at no charge
- Online and Mobile Banking
- Easy online application
- Term flexibility
6-Month Online CD – 0.50% APY1 | OPEN NOW
12-Month Online CD – 1.05% APY1 | OPEN NOW
18-Month Online CD – 1.20% APY1 | OPEN NOW
24-Month Online CD – 1.35% APY1 | OPEN NOW
36-Month Online CD – 1.50% APY1 | OPEN NOW
- Term flexibility
- Option to automatically renew at maturity
- Traditional and Roth IRA account options
- Online Banking and Mobile Banking
- $100 minimum opening deposit
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR JOB
We're here to help every step of the way.
Ameris Bank is a full-service financial institution serving customers in the Southeast and Mid-Atlantic, with locations in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia.
1The Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is accurate as of 7/12/2018. Fees may reduce earnings. Penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal. The rate and availability of this offer may change or be withdrawn at any time. For additional information, reference the Online Account Opening Frequently Asked Questions.