Does payroll hang over you like a dark cloud waiting to rain all over your parade? Clear the skies and get back to doing business with streamlined payroll technology from trusted Ameris Bank partners, SurePayroll® and Paychex®.
- Fast and flexible
- Automated payroll processing
- Federal and state tax filing
- Custom reporting
take the pain out of payroll
Through our referral partner, Paychex®, and their wholly-owned subsidiary, SurePayroll®, Ameris Bank offers two digital, cost-effective payroll and HR solutions that empower you to make short work of payroll and get back to doing what you really do best: growing your business.
Payroll made simple
- Designed exclusively for small businesses and start-ups.
- Pay a flat monthly rate, no matter how many payrolls you process.
- Enjoy worry-free payroll tax management. Payroll taxes are automatically calculated and remitted on your behalf.
- Basic HR support includes documents, tools, and a helpful library to answer many of your HR questions.
All your workforce management in one place
- Intuitive HR platform for recruiting, hiring and paying employees.
- A dedicated cross-functional team assigned to your account provides you with full support.
- Payroll taxes are calculated, managed and paid on your behalf.
- 24/7 support through a dedicated service center.
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR JOB
We're here to help every step of the way.
Ameris Bank is a full-service financial institution serving customers in the Southeast and Mid-Atlantic, with locations in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia.
Paychex® Payroll Services is an independent, third-party payroll solutions provider offered by Ameris Bank. Paychex is not affiliated with, or a subsidiary of, Ameris Bank. Payroll processing services provided by Paychex, a third party commercial vendor. Ameris Bank is not an affiliate of Paychex, and does not provide, warrant,or guaranty their products or services. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names referenced in this material are the property of their respective owners.