Warehouse Participation Funding
Ameris Bank is a partner to mortgage lenders and other financial institutions seeking to help customers realize the dream of home ownership. Partnership with us means you'll receive the resources, support, and service you need as your business grows.
- Offered to mini-correspondent and delegated lenders
- Low fees and costs
- Competitive interest rates
- Overall savings compared to other banks
What to expect from warehouse lending
- Flexible net worth requirements
99% advance rates
No non-usage fees
Fund up to 99% of the original loan amount
Technology, Service and Resources
Our SRG Warehouse Loan System is a specialized solution offering total automation of the warehouse lending process.
- Allows lenders to operate at top efﬁciency and maintain maximum proﬁtability.
- Can be tailored to ﬁt any need by operating on a tiered system, offering many levels of usage.
- Quickly upload new funding requests and have 24/7 access to view pipelines and pull real-time reports.
Building an ongoing relationship with you is one of our primary goals, and we make it happen by providing exceptional service.
- A “Welcome Call” with our training specialist is scheduled for a time that works best for you. We'll walk you through a typical business day’s operations and show you how to navigate the SRG Warehouse Loan System step-by-step.
- You'll be connected directly with a staff member who will be knowledgeable of your current activity, enabling them to help you fully and efficiently.
- Our team of seasoned mortgage experts will assist you throughout the warehouse lending process and will be available to answer any questions you may have.
We believe providing true full-service warehouse lending and related services to all of our partners.
- Industry connections: With a surplus of contacts and our ability to partner with other banks, we can connect you with others so you can build a pool of contacts and resources for future use.
- Customized marketing: We will provide you and your team with a choice of marketing material, including ﬂyers and brochures, customized with your company’s logo.
Start a Partnership
With a decentralized model and a staff empowered to make decisions, Ameris Bank's warehouse lending partnerships offer the convenience and simplicity needed to boost your bottom line.
Jessica Lapresi has over 7 years of experience in the mortgage industry. Her career began in 2009 when she was hired as a Mortgage Backed Securities Trader at Multi-Bank Securities. There, she learned a great deal about the Secondary Market and securitization. The majority of her time was spent working with large and small mortgage companies. In September of 2015, she began working with Ameris Bank as a National Account Executive, with the responsibility of fostering and developing new warehouse lending relationships.
Jill Gainer, Vice President of Warehouse Lending for Ameris Bank, has over 18 years of experience in the mortgage industry. Her career in the mortgage business began in 1997, where she was hired as a loan officer assistant, moved up to processor, and then eventually transitioned into underwriting. For the majority of her time spent working in the business, she has worked with large Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and Correspondent Lenders. During the height of the market, she worked a short time for a subprime lender.
Jill started the Warehouse Lending Division at Ameris Bank in October 2012. In just three years the department has grown to over 70 customers funding over $100 million a month. Her extensive knowledge in all facets of the loan process helps in making her Warehouse Lending Division a success.
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR JOB
We're here to help every step of the way.
Ameris Bank is a full-service financial institution serving customers in the Southeast and Mid-Atlantic, with locations in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia.