Your business credit card should be all about business. It should be about rewards, benefits and flexibility, too. Our selection offers the complete package.
- Several reward options available
- Online expense management tools
- EMV chip-protected for added security
Cards that work as hard as you
Our Visa® business credit cards give your employees and executives the power to make the purchases they need to keep your company humming along. Accepted around the world, these cards will always have a place in your wallet.
Ameris Bank Business Credit Cards
Want to maximize the cash back you earn from everyday business spending? This could be the card for you.
- 3% cash back1 on eligible net purchases from office supply stores, phone and TV services2, 4
- 2% cash back on eligible restaurant and gasoline net purchases
- 1% cash back on all other eligible net purchases
- $25 cash back awarded after first purchase3
If earning points is a priority, this card has you covered.
- Earn 1.5 points monthly for every $1 you spend on eligible net purchases (equal to 1.5% cash back)5
- No cap or limit on the number of points you can earn, and you have five years to redeem for rewards4
- 2,500 bonus rewards points awarded after first purchase3
Maximize your point-earning potential.
- Earn 3 points monthly for every $1 you spend the most on: cellular phone service, hotel, or airline6
- Earn 1.5 points monthly for every $1 you spend on eligible net purchases
- Plus, earn 20,000 one-time bonus rewards points after you spend $2,000 in the first 3 months3
- No cap or limit on the total cash back you can earn, and you have five years to redeem for rewards4
A non-rewards card that offers a great, low introductory rate, making it easier to pay down other balances.
- Extended introductory offer
- Save on interest and pay down your other credit card balances faster
- Separate business expenses, manage cash-flow and track spending
Card not available online. Visit one of our locations to apply.
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR JOB
We're here to help every step of the way.
Ameris Bank is a full-service financial institution serving customers in the Southeast and Mid-Atlantic, with locations in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia.
1Reward points can be redeemed as a cash deposit to a checking or savings account with this Financial Institution or as a statement credit to your credit card account within one to two billing cycles.
2Cash Rewards Card: “Cash Back Rewards” are the rewards you earn under the program. Cash Back Rewards are tracked as points and each point in Cash Back Rewards earned is equal to $0.01. You may simply see “Cash Back” in marketing material when referring to the rewards you earn. You will earn 1 Reward Point (“Point”) for each dollar of eligible Net Purchases charged to your Account during each billing cycle. You will also earn 2 additional Points (for a total of 3 Points) for each dollar of Net Purchases charged to your Account during each billing cycle at merchant locations that are classified in the merchant category code as office supplies or cellular phone, landline, internet and cable TV services. In addition, you will earn 1 additional Point (for a total of 2 Points) for each dollar of Net Purchases charged to your Account during each billing cycle at merchant locations that are classified in any of the following merchant category codes: automated fuel dispensers and service stations or restaurants. The number of additional Points earned on office supply store purchases, cellular phone, landline, internet and cable TV services, automated fuel dispensers, and service stations or restaurants is unlimited. Points expire five years from the end of the quarter in which they are earned.
3Bonus rewards points or cash back will be applied 6 to 8 weeks after first purchase and are not awarded for balance transfers or cash advances. One-time bonus rewards will be awarded after eligible net purchases totaling $2,000 or more are made to your account within three months from account opening.
4The Elan Rewards Program is subject to change. Rewards are earned on eligible net purchases. Net purchases are purchases minus credits and returns. Not all transactions are eligible to earn rewards, such as Advances, Balance Transfers and Convenience Checks. Upon approval, see your Cardmember Agreement for details. You may not redeem Points, and you will immediately lose all of your Points, if your Account is closed to future transactions (including, but not limited to, due to Program misuse, failure to pay, bankruptcy, or death).
5 Real Rewards: You will earn 1.5 Reward Points (“Points”) for each dollar of eligible Net Purchases made with your Account within a billing cycle (equal to 1.5% cash back). Monthly net purchase points will be applied each billing cycle. Points expire five years from the end of the quarter in which they are earned.
6 Rewards PLUS: Points expire five years from the end of the quarter in which they are earned. You will earn 1.5 Reward Points (“Points”) for each dollar of eligible Net Purchases made with your Account. You may earn additional Points for purchases at merchants that are classified as: airlines, cellular phone services, or hotels (each, a “Category”). You will earn an additional 1.5 Reward Points (for a total of 3 Reward Points) for each dollar of Net Purchases in the one Category that has the highest total Net Purchases charged to your Account (the “Highest Category”) during each billing cycle.
The creditor and issuer of these cards is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.
All credit cards are subject to credit approval.